COMACCHIO MC 900 P
Année : 2007 – Nombre d’heures : 4.200
Prix : sur demande
The MC 900 P was conceived as a mid-size hydraulic drilling rig for geotechnical works. This rig incorporates a particularly flexible design and accommodates many different accessories, which has allowed for an extremely diversified technical evolution of the MC 900 P over the years, including fields other than geotechnical engineering.
Currently the MC 900 P is one of the most versatile models of the Comacchio line covering a large spectrum of activities related to geotechnical investigation, environmental studies and monitoring.
These include soil investigations carried out with destructive and non-destructive coring techniques, sonic technology, but also ground engineering works with the use of both rotary and/or rotary-percussive drilling.
Due to the high mast pull force and rotary head torque output, the MC 900 P is also perfectly suitable for water well drilling and the installation of geothermal borehole heat exchangers carried out with single string drilling (both with mud circulation and a down-the-hole hammer).
- Year of manufacture : 2007
- Working hours : 4200 h
- Engine : Deutz Tier3 126 kW
- feed stroke 4.000 mm (double head) – Total length 7.950 mm
- Pull down max : 10t
- Pull up max : 20t
- Double head kit RH 3200 & CT 37 A with off-hole slidramatic
Upper head CT 37 A motors type OMV 500, lower head EURODRILL RH 3200 motors type 31
Air-water swivel CTA30 – connection 2” (on upper head)
- Preventer for double head kit RH 3200 & CT 37 A
- Rubber shoe for steel tracks (remote controlled) , width 400 mm
- 2 Hydraulic rod holders + 1 rod breaker, clamping range: 45 – 300 mm
- Rod guiding device, inserts diam. 183 mm + 197 mm
- 1000 Kg hydraulic winch
- Water / foam pump UDOR GC 30 + washing kit
- Screw pump NG 800 L/P5, 800 lt/min
- Lubrication pump with timer for D.T.H. + Electro-hydraulic air gate valve (open/close of main line)
- Electro-hydraulic air gate valve (discharge line)
- Night light
- Lifting device for rods and casing with jib boom + winch (Remote controlled)
Hydraulic crane AMCO VEBA V.807 TF/2S (Remote controlled)